There are a few checks to be carried out.
- If you have an MIS Link set up to sync with ParentMail, please read this article here to check your MIS Link is working.
- It sounds like the data has likely been rejected due to a specific reason. To find the reason and how you can fix it:
- Select Imports > Imports from the left-hand menu bar. Select the most recent file (should be listed at the top of the list with yesterday's date).
- Click the green CSV button on the right to open the Rejected Records Report list. Read this article here to find out more about Parents and Students rejections and read this article here to find out more about Staff rejections.
- Once you have amended the cause of the rejection within your MIS system, or on the Rejected Records Report, you can try importing again.If you are importing the Rejected Records Report, remember to remove the last two columns in this spreadsheet: Status and Reason and then import into ParentMail.