There are a few checks for you to carry out to find out if your MIS Link is working.
- From ParentMail, select Overview from the left-hand menu bar.
- Look under Your Applications and you will see two icons regarding the MIS Link.
- MIS Auto Link - If this is greyed out, this means it is disabled. If this is marked as green this means it is enabled.
- Last Imported - If MIS Auto Link is marked as green, this will show a date and time stamp to confirm when the MIS Link last spoke to ParentMail.
- Select Imports > Imports from the left-hand menu bar.
- If your MIS Link is set up, you will see a list of imports listed as Autolink/Cloudlink with a date and time. This will show you when the MIS Link last ran.If you have only made a change within your MIS today, the change will come across overnight. Check Imports > Imports tomorrow to ensure the data has come across. Please read this article to check what changes are not made automatically.
- Go to Settings > MIS Link. Is there a link set up here showing as Disable Autolink? If there isn't an MIS Link set up, you can follow the applicable article here to set up the MIS Link.If you have the Integris, ScholarPack or Progresso MIS Link set up and there is an error message displayed here, please contact us on Live Chat for further investigation or email the error message displayed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have only set up the MIS Link today
- SIMS: Follow this article here to troubleshoot the SIMS Autolink.If you cannot see a new import and you still cannot find a solution, contact us on Live Chat for further investigation or email the log file to email@example.com. The log file is likely to be located here (C:\logs\parentmailreportexporter).
- Integris: Remember, the MIS Link takes 24 hours to authenticate. Check Imports > Imports tomorrow to ensure the data has synced over.