Marking an order as complete identifies the order as completed and requires no further action. This can sometimes be required if a user has part paid for an item and you want to write off the outstanding amount and release the goods, or the price of an item has been reduced since an order was placed.
You should mark an order as complete if the status is: Cancelled, Part Paid, Overdue or Refunded. You do not need to mark the order as complete if the status is Complete or Pending.
This article contains
Selecting the required payment item
- Select Payments > Payment Items from the left-hand menu then search for and select the required payment item.
- Payment item details are displayed in the right-hand balance. Click the Actions button and select View Orders from the drop-down menu.
Selecting the required users/orders
- The View Orders for... window is displayed. Select the check box adjacent to each required user.
- Use the Search field in the top right-hand corner to search for specific users as required.
- Select the check box adjacent to the required user.
Marking the order as complete
- Once the user(s) have been selected, click the Mark Complete button.
- The Mark Orders as Complete window is displayed. If required, enter a reason why the status of the order has changed then click the Save button.
- A message is displayed indicating the order has been successfully completed. Click the OK button to return to the View Orders for window.
- The order will then be marked with a the status of COMPLETE.You may need to press the F5 key to show this change.