This problem can occur if the Summer roll up process was not followed correctly.
To resolve this you will need to:
- Go to ParentMail then select Groups > Create New Group from the left-hand menu bar. The Create a new group window is displayed.
- Ensure Leavers and Year Groups are selected then click the Save button.
- Click Manage Group Members to display the Contact Book. Expand the User Types category then select Students. Click the Confirm button.
- All the students will then be displayed under the Leavers group.
- You next need to re-import your parents and students data from your MIS. Follow the applicable article here.
- After the data has been re-imported, your students should be back in their correct year groups and your leavers in the Leavers group.
- Delete these leavers as described in this article.