A variety of reports are available from within ParentMail. Once generated, the reports can be downloaded, viewed and edited (if required) in Microsoft Excel.Generating a report will overwrite any previously generated report. Ensure that any existing report has been downloaded and saved if required.
To generate / run a report:
- Select Reports > General Reports or Reports > Payment Reports from the left-hand menu.
- The list of available reports is displayed in the adjacent panel. Select the report you wish to run.
- Depending on the report, any required parameter will be displayed. Typically, this will require the selection of From and To dates.
- Once the required parameters have been selected, click the Generate Report button to generate/produce the report.
- An email will be sent once the report has been generated. An option to download the report (as either a CSV or PDF file) is made available at the top of the report panel.
- Click either the PDF or CSV button to download a copy of the report which can then be viewed and saved to a location of your choice.