If required, it is possible to resend a registration email or text. The message can be sent to a specific user (perhaps because they have lost the original message) or you can choose to resend the message to all users on the system who have not yet registered.
This article contains
Resending a message to all unregistered users
- Select Settings > General from the left-hand menu.
- Messages can be resent via email or SMS (noting that text messages cost 1 text credit per user). Click either the Resend Email Verification or Resend SMS Verification link.
- In the right-hand panel, click either the Resend Emails or Resend SMS button (depending on which menu option was chosen in the previous step). Note that messages are sent immediately after the button is clicked. A message will be displayed confirming the number of messages that have been sent.
- Click the OK button to close the window and complete the process.
Resending a message to an individual user
- Select Users > List from the left-hand menu.
- Search for, then select the required user. Their user profile will be displayed in the right-hand panel.
- Click the Actions button then select either Send Email Registration or Send SMS Registration from the drop-down menu. The options available will depend on whether the user has an email, mobile number or both. The message will be sent as soon as you select the applicable option.
- A message window is displayed confirming that the message has been sent.