If your school receives a Subject Access Request (SAR) from a user, you must comply and provide them with a copy of all data held on ParentMail that relates to them. This is achieved as follows:
- Select Reports > General Reports from the left-hand menu. Scroll down (if necessary and select Subject Access Request from the sub menu.
- A Subject Access Request window is displayed. Search for the required student then click the Generate Report button.
- A message window is displayed once the report has been produced. Click the OK button.
- The PDF report is then made available by clicking the PDF button at the top of the window.
- The PDF report is then downloaded and can be opened or printed as required (the method will vary depending on the type of internet browser you are using). An extract of the report is shown below:
- If additional data is required, such as emails that have been sent, etc. run the User Data Export report via Reports > General Reports.